Hey all,

After reading everyone's comments on Amazon Prime, I decided I would get it
with my next Amazon purchase. I like to use the Amazon iPhone app over the
website as I find it much more accessible. For some odd reason on the website I
can get to everything except the price for an item. I went to buy something
through the app an wasn't being offered Amazon Prime as a shipping option. I
tried checking a few different items and noticed on all of them I wasn't being
offered prime on any of them. I then went to the website and sure enough the
first product which I think was the same product I looked for in the app
offered me Prime. How strange, and after playing around for a bit it occurred
to me that you might not be able to order products through Prime on the app. Am
I mistaken? Thanks,