I really don't have trouble using Amazon on the Mac so I've never downloaded
the Amazon app but I suppose I should try it; At least when I signed up, it did
state how long the trial is and it is always 30 days. I really don't think
Amazon was being sneaky as I think they are required to specify this but it
might be hidden for you so it's hard to find. It was very plain to see when I
signed up but that was a few years ago.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: