Hi,

Actually, you’ve picked pretty difficult sites to start with there. Twitter,
for instance, has all sorts of available keystrokes for reading things, but VO
isn’t perfect on there, usable but not perfect.  Most Google sites have become
awful and most of us don’t use an awful lot of Google features other than
GoogleGroups via email, Youtube and search. Also, reading a VO manual doesn’t
explain to a sighted person how a blind person generally navigates. For
instance, I, and many I know, would turn hick nag on and enable single letter
navigation keys to get any sensible use of the web. This is done in the
commanders section of the VO utility.

Also, I suspect your VO is set to go to the top left of every screen rather
than to the cursor position, so you will probably have to uninteract with
things, find the HTML area, interact with it, etc. This is changed in the
Navigation section of the VO utility.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Dave