Hi April,
Are you interacting with the web page before you try to navigate it?  You need
to move to the part that says html view and interact with it using
Control+option+shift+down arrow.  Then you should be able to use VO+left and
right arrows to move through the page.  Interacting is confusing at first but
not bad once you get used to it.  If you need a more in depth explanation of
interacting, let us know.

Thanks,
Greg