Hi there
I am doing something wrong that is preventing Drop Box from sending files to
AccessNote. Where on the Mac do you put the files so that Drop Box will then
find them? This is a file that I have on my Mac that I would like to put on
this old iPhone 4 with Drop Box. It started out to be an experiment, but now
it's getting more important. My PacMate is giving me trouble, and it's about 7
years old anyway. I don't want to spend a bunch more money on it.

The instructions in Access Note say that you can also attach a file to an email
message and it's supposed to be able to get the file that way. Brf files are
not supposed to be edited in Access Note according to the directions. But
you're supposed to be able to red them. It sounds like Access Note is the
program I need to read brf files, but I can't get files into it, and I know for
sure based based on what you said that I am doing something wrong here.

Regards,
Gigi