Thanks John. I already have the folder you described on my Mac. Should it not
sync if I copy a file, whether brf or txt, to that folder? I copied the file
under the AFB folder on the Mac.

As for braille, I am not going to deal with translation because I am just going
to read the braille files, should I ever get them in there. I will go and look
at everything again tomorrow. You've done everything you can think of to help
me with this, and I appreciate it.

Regards,
Gigi