I know iCloud mail is set up by default, but how would I know how many messages
I'd get before I'm charged? Gmail has become way to unpredictable on mavericks.
Which is what it seems I'm hearing here.

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
MySpace.com/musikonalda
Facebook.com/lpnalda
Linkedin.com/in/lpnalda