Hi,

If the rule is set up on the iCloud site, then it will be done on everything.
If you set them up on your Mac, as long as the Mac gets the messages before you
check them on the iDevice, then they will be moved by the Mac and consequently
where you want them on the iDevice.  I believe that someone else explained how
to access the filters on the iCloud site, I'm not sure how to do that myself
yet.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada