Is it the login window?  You might have to enter your password or there
might be a dialog telling you about your keychain password needing to  reset.
Do you have VoiceOver speech?

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION