Hello all, for those who use it. How do you use conversation threading on the
Mac with Mail?
Previously, I was using the standard view with Mail where all messages come in
at once and arrowing up to hear each one with the preview pain turned on. I
have also messed around with the classic view of mail but didn't really like
that much because I found at times I was losing my place when I get a lot of
messages e.g. from this list. So have switched back to the standard view.
Now though, I'd like to have a go at conversation threading and for those who
use it could you tell me how it works and more importantly how effectively you
can use it with Voiceover.

Many thanks

Daniel