its just a VERY simple paint program
You don't have a pallete. instead,you click to
increase or decrease the R,the G and the B. also, I
will include different brush shapes. And then, you can
save,open and create a new bitmap. just that

Hey!What if I make it more children-oriented?
Or this decice is not for kids?

I guess it may be a good children device, as this
picture shows:
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/14/1996/640/albinonokia.jpg
this is a happy kid =-P