2005/8/15, Mayank Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On 8/15/05, Aleksandr Koltsoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > My point was mainly that appviews already implement the functionality
> > > of tabs, so using tabs that take up additional space is just silly.
> >
> > I don't disagree with you :-).
> >
> So, what you are saying is, menus can be used to display the status of
> executing commands (or last executed command). If anyone wants to
> switch between the appviews, menus should be used?

The task navigator (the vertical thingamajick in the left side of the
screen) will display icons and provide an icon and title in the
"double-arrows" menu  for all HildonAppViews added to HildonApps. So
you don't need to implement a menu for it (though you can).

Now that I looked again at the screenshots (and after that, the code),
seems like you don't integrate the terminal with task navigator at all
yet so perhaps a visit to the howto section "Adding Application To
Menu" is in order:

http://maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/howto_new_application.html#Adding-Application-To-Menu

Happy hacking!

--