2005/11/9, Johannes Eickhold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I just wrote a HowTo for setting up IP connections over bluetooth with
> the 770. http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HOWTO-BluetoothNetworking

I found another howto sometime ago which works better than what you
describe on your howto to connect the 770 to the internet through a
desktop gateway - I am typing this email from such a connection...

It might be a little redhat specific in the beginning but can easly be adapted
to other distros.

it's here:

http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~cclljj/interest/notes/bluez/pand_dund.html

The only issue I have with this is that the nokia doesn't get a default gw,
I think I'll need to fix my pppd options, to make it work.
Otherwise both devices get an ip address for the bnep0 interface, and the 770
gets its dns entries.

Cheers,

-Giuseppe