Hi Dieter,

Quoting Dieter Govaerts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

1) As is stands now, I would probably have to implement a virtual
filesystem on the mobile device which would require me to develop the
necessary systemdrivers for it. Is there a driver development kit
available or is this included in the SDK?

checkout FUSE (http://fuse.sourceforge.net/), it should work on the 770 and you
would just need to compile the fuse modules so no need to mess with the kernel
itself

2) Is it possible to develop such a driver in a reasonable timeframe? I
don't want to spend a few years finishing my Master thesis. I'm not
afraid to dig deep for this, I just want to know if it can be done by 1
person or if its better to stick with M$ on this.

FUSE is in userspace, and since userspace is easier to debug, etc...

Collin