Go, read planet.maemo.org right now :-) I bought wrong one too, the same one as Russ - HP iPAQ Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard. Great keyboard (five rows) but doesn't support HID profile. There is kbdd that might work. See http://handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/kbdd

Frantisek

Bernhard Baase wrote:
Hi,
I've bought a bluetooth keyboard from b-speech.com <http://b-speech.com>. It's the same as the 'smart keyboard'&'freedom keyboard'.. Unluckily its not the nokia one and it doesn' work with my 770 and the plugin. Can someone tell me if it is easy to adjust the driver. Has anyone got another bt-keyboard running with the 770 or any other information concerning this topic.

Thank you

Bernhard