On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 05:44:19PM -0200, Eduardo de Barros Lima wrote:

>    Very good news... I tried to make the evince package including gs
> and fonts, and the main problem i found was to find a way to register
> the fonts automatically (which can not be done with app installer
> current version).

Yes, I think with the current app installer there's no way to register
the gs font collection with the rest of the system. Ghostscript can, of
course, itself use the other fonts on the system.

>    As soon as you get the package done, i can compile evince with the
> PS backend, and it may be the better front end you're looking for.

Ah, cool! I didn't know evince had a Ghostscript backend. You'll be
wanting a shared library instead of the usual static executable then?

Yes, that might save some time. :)

 -r