Hi koen, rusty,

You are correct regarding UI and screen size. It shows where it breaks.
(There is no surprised here). But *porting* Maemo to other devices will
show assumptions based on 770 others than just screen size, we may have
surprises.

What's about dedicated hardkeys? iPAQ and 770 have different sets. Maemo
assumes at least home|menu|cancel|fullscreen|zoom. How do you zoom in
fullscreen mode on an iPAQ? iPAQs could use softkeys. Zaurus has full
qwerty keyboard. Can Maemo run on a 32Mo iPAQ? etc. In short how much
Maemo is tight to 770 hardware?

The more devices/configurations are tested the more we can fix Maemo to
make it "ready for any device". We would be pleased to hear from other
experiments. iPAQ is a good target to start with.

So if you play with Maemo on other devices, let us know!

Br,
luc