On 12/21/05, Luc Pionchon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi koen, rusty,
>
> You are correct regarding UI and screen size. It shows where it breaks.
> (There is no surprised here). But *porting* Maemo to other devices will
> show assumptions based on 770 others than just screen size, we may have
> surprises.

+1

While I think that we should think general, I also think that we
should work on problems when we come to them. Right now maemo have
other kind of problems that we may solve, some are general and will
help other fronts, like making things a bit faster and better PIM and
its integration with various desktops and operating systems.

OT: I'm going nuts until my device doesn't arrives!!! I want to give
it a try with PIM and help out with problems... I really want to
replace my Palm Vx with something better! And as I'll be in vacation
for about 2 months, I'll have much time to work on this!

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri