Thanks, it works wonderfull with [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Windows.

For feature versions you could include:

- a button on the toolbar to popup the keyboard. No need to press the
select button and the toolbar has plenty of space left.
- Saving server addresses (and maybe username/password).
- Moving the screen by keeping the navigation buttons pressed down, like
in the browser.
- Scaling the screen by keeping the zoom buttons pressed down. Don't know
if this is possible.
- Moving the screen like in the browser: by moving the stylus on the
touchscreen. The mouse pointer could be moved by pressing the stylus on
the screen at the required position. Maybe a toggle button on the toolbar
to switch between this mode and the existing to perform mouse dragging
etc.

Thanks,

Dirk Kuijsten.