Tomas Junnonen wrote:
The dsme daemon on the device polls the event queues in /dev/input and resets the timer used for screen blanking on activity. Unfortunately it only checks the touchscreen and hardware key queues.

I would be interested in fixing this. I'm using bluetooth keyboard with kbdd daemon so the workaround that keyboard applet does in impractical to do directly in kbdd and I don't like making another executable just because of this hack. I'd like to fix it in proper way. Are dsme sources available? It doesn't look like is should be hard to fix. Or are there some issues that make it non-trivial?

According to this
http://www.mail-archive.com/maemo-developers@maemo.org/msg00315.html
sources are not available if dsme and dsmetool is the same thing. Is it?

Frantisek