Hello,

> First of all, many thanks for your efforts in porting these
> fundamental applications in 770!

yw :-)

> I have noted only a freeze trying to set an alarm for a new event in
> the calendar app.

Thats a bad bug, indeed... i was able to reproduce this. It might be related to
the missing support for alerts on this platform.

> The freeze happens clicking on the save button after enabilng the alarm,
> the only way to exit is kill the app from xterm (killall
> gpe-calendar). Probably exiting in such a way disrupts the
> /home/user/.gpe/calendar file, because deleting this file was the only
> way to make me able to start the application another time.

Damaging the database is really complicated. I suppose reading this event or
checking its scheduling status causes it to freeze right on start.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14

6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61  16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8