Hi,

W. Borgert wrote:
> I just like to say, that the N770 would be mostly useless for me
> without decent PIM applications. Nokia should consider integrating
> the GPE PIM things, so that people could use the GPE PIM contacts
> in the Nokia mail application etc.

this would be pretty easy. The contacts databse code is split from the
application to a separate library. It is really simple but should be more than
enought to fit the needs of the mail application. In fact it looks like the
whole gpe-contacts is smaller than the code in osso-mail to store contacts ;-)

> Thanks for GPE PIM, it's really nice and I like it definetely
> better than the PIM stuff on my Zaurus 5500.

yw :-)

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14

6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61  16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8