Hi,

SDK version 1.1 comes with a new version of qemu, it is now possible to execute programs in arm target!

Regards,

Henry

On 1/16/06, Antonio Gomes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi there,

First of all, if you wanna to run apps in a desktop box, you have to have an i386 target set up ... Regarding the error, try to set you LD_LIBRARY_PATH to your target directory (it is not the best way, but works)

e.g.

./configure *--prefix=/usr* && make && make install
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gpe_webbrowser_libs_path:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
*run-it*

regards