On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 16:22 +0200, Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> > I don't understand. I pointed out that you can change the English
> > without breaking the translations, right up to the last moment.
>
> So you'd have a broken english instead of logical IDs. What's the
> benefit there then?

It's easier to read for coders, so they can understand what the code is
meant to do, and it's easier to translate.

> Neither can be visible to the user in any case.

Unless something is not translated. When I'm using a German locale, I'd
rather see an occasional English sentence than an ID. That's more
forgiving of errors. And errors do happen.

--
Murray Cumming
[EMAIL PROTECTED]