[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

The question have some relationship with that old question about microphone support of N770,is there any who has already got the new kernel

which support audio input and output both.

Hi John!
I do something in that direction. The Softphone is based on sipx from sipfoundry.org, which already works on the Nokia 770, but the UI is not completed and still only plain GTK, not hildonized. For audio input and output, I use ALSA via an USB-Headset. Is there a new kernel available which also supports the internal microphone? - If so, where can I get it.

Cheers,

Timo