> Does anyone have a date on when Nokia expects to release the next
> version of the software?  I've seen Q1 2006 a few places, but I'm
> curious if anyone has any more concrete information.

Nope. The release date of the official Internet Tablet 2006 release is
sometime in 2006 but I don't think there is much else to go on, Nokia
is keeping that one close to their chest. Although it would be nice if
they'd start releasing some alphas of the corresponding Maemo release
(not sure if its going to be 1.2 or 2.0 although there's refeneces to
both in the maemo bugzilla) or even a unstable repo that people update
to as the core things change.

Peter