"ext Murray Cumming" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The Maemo community is alive, but not thriving as much as it could. This
> is because the Nokia developers are so busy and are often unable to
> respond to the simplest of requests for changes or information, and
> often unable to even acknowledge that contributions have been accepted.

*Cough* Being one of the non-responsive Nokia developers, I agree
totally.  Things need to improve a lot on our side.  People here agree
with that, too, and good things are actually happening to lower the
'activation energy' that is needed to actually take the community
input in.  We are now starting to deal more seriously with bugs in the
maemo.org bugzilla, for example.

As far as I am concerned, it really helps to tell me again and again
what you want me to do, that helps me get my priorities right.  Don't
feel bad about it.