Am 20 Apr 2006 um 13:03 hat [EMAIL PROTECTED] geschrieben:

> Early reports have found the following:
>
> 1. Opera Browser - can load large sites without using swap file workaround
> 2. PDF reader - faster in opening pdf files (e.g. 40 seconds to 3 seconds)
> 3. Sound prompt when inserting/removing into/from case - some have found this
> a bit annoying

There must be also a fix in the video player. I can now play a
DIVX file, which hang with the 51.13 release. And yes - the new
release seems to run faster...

At least i have to say that I really like my N770, especially the
display and the USB host function... But there are a few things I
miss:

1) An easy way to import adresses from my PalmDesktop.
Maybe there is a solution I don't know.
2) Why did Nokia use a RS-MMC connector? A standard SD-
Card interface would have been nice. Maybe for a future
device...
3) Ogg support - the oggplayer is a temporary solution, but why
doesn't Nokia release the (rumored) ogg plugin?

For now I still use my Palm 105 for PIM and my Zaurus for Ogg
playing (cheap 1 GB CF).

--
 Klaus Rotter * klaus <at> rotters <dot> de * www.rotters.de