Hello Murray,

now, I have installed Doxygen in the scratchbox and I built the documentation for gtkmm without problems. But I had problems to build the documentation for hildon-fmmm and hildon-widgetsmm.

[sbox-SDK_PC: ~/Sourcen/hildon-fmmm-REV-1469/hildon-fmmm/docs/reference] > make all
doxygen Doxyfile
Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `SHOW_DIRECTORIES =' at line 58, file Doxyfile Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `FILE_VERSION_FILTER =' at line 59, file Doxyfile Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `WARN_NO_PARAMDOC =' at line 67, file Doxyfile Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `FILTER_PATTERNS =' at line 84, file Doxyfile Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `GROUP_GRAPHS =' at line 199, file Doxyfile Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `DIRECTORY_GRAPH =' at line 206, file Doxyfile Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `DOT_TRANSPARENT =' at line 213, file Doxyfile Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `DOT_MULTI_TARGETS =' at line 214, file Doxyfile
Error: tag INPUT: input source [EMAIL PROTECTED]@' does not exist
make: *** [hildon-libsmm-reference] Error 1

I hope you can help me.

Regards,

Damaris