Hi, Eero and Andrew,

I contacted with Daniël who is a FPC developer, and he want to ask the following questions:

Can you ask them what the different between EABI and normal cdecl calling convention is? Obviously, since GTK is C code, all interfacing to it is expected to have cdecl calling convention.

We support for ARM:
- Cdecl
- CPPcdecl - same as cdecl but with different name mangling
- Stdcall
- Stdcall with floating point numbers handled like equal integers (called softfloat by us).

Greetings,

Daniël

Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,