"ext Luca Donaggio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> You're right. It has been created by the App. Manager after
> installing osso-xterm; then I moved it to the Utilities folder and
> the Extras folder (now empty) disappeared. I re-created it and moved
> osso-xterm beck to its former place, so yes, I (sort of) created it
> manually.

Yeah, that should explain what you are seeing.  However, what you did
should clearly be supported by the Task navigator and that it doesn't
support it is a bug.  We knew about this, but we never really got
around to nailing this issue.  But we definitely should...

>     The Task navigator is unfortunately quite silent about what is going
>     on behind the scenes, but you should get some output when running it
>     in Scratchbox.
>
> If I run it inside Scratchbox (run-standalone.sh ./grsync), I got no
> errors at all. Do you mean I should try to make a .deb for the PC
> target and install it into the SDK and lanch it from the Task
> Navigator there?

Yes.  Making a deb is not really necessary, tho.  If your "make
install" behaves nicely, then that is all that is necessary.  The
Application manager isn't really involved in this.  Just putting the
right files into the right places is all that it should take.