Detlef Schmicker wrote:
> the lib is in the repositry. You should be able to use (how to config
> the repositry is in the mailing list)
>
> Nokia770-22:~# apt-get install libxrandr2

Yes, it works. Thank you. Actually, I have switched to the final version
of the 2006 OS, and used the beta repositories to install libxrandr2,
and it still works fine.

> Please keep me informedabout x11vnc. I am very interested in the app.

I have compiled it, and it works. I was trying to use my 770 as a remote
control to make PDF presentations with my laptop. The first approach is
to use the builtin PDF viewer, connect by VNC to the 770, and switch to
fullscreen to make the presentation.

I will try to make a deb package. I will send a reminder to maemo-users
as soon as I get it.

BR,
Israel

--
Israel Herraiz             | Libre Software Engineering Lab (GSyC)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     | Universidad Rey Juan Carlos