hi

i've managed to update a little my default theme via customizing
fonts a bit and darkening whole theme ( convert -modulate 80 [file].png
[file].png, adjusted
color of ffffff to cbcbcb ). MAin problem of mine is, that default widget class
style
uses StandardFont mapped now to Nokia Sans 14 ( my adjustment ). Does anybody
know which
vkb ( virtual keyboard ) widgets should i set to use desired osso-ButtonFont
style to
archive normal-looking big ( i.e. 18px ) glyphs ?

I have discovered that thumbnail keyboard uses *.osso-im-fkb-renderer widget.
it being
set to use osso-LargeFont for keyboard glyphs.

--
Stell