Silly question, but have you tried leaving it on the charger for an
hour or so?  I've seen quite a few questions with similar problems and
unless you've loaded some new packages recently (And it doesn't sound
like you have) this is probably due to a low battery.

Larry

On 8/8/06, Fionn Behrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue 08.08.2006, 17:02 +0200 Frantisek Dufka wrote:

> you may try my initfs hack with onscreen boot menu (IT2006 only)
> [rootfs on mmc explained]

Well, before going such lengths, I'll probably be better off reflashing
and reinstalling. Afterwards, I'll also setup the rsync rootfs backup
solution I found on this list.
It is, however, sort of disappointing to realize that this apparently is
a necessity even with devices which are being operated rather normally.

> One question, if R&D is enabled on your device, do you see the green
> text with kernel version and other stuff before it hangs? If not, there
> may be problem with initfs or bootloader so mmc boot won't work too.

Yes, when r&d is enabled, I get to see the green text for a while on
every reboot.

kind regards,
                Fionn