Hi,

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:32:54 +0200, Michael Flaig wrote:

> Hi Danny,
>
> afaik gstreamer-tools are available from the repository and can be
> installed with apt-get. CanĀ“t check it right now, because my nokia is at
> home. Just try an apt-cache search gst...

Indeed, "gstreamer0.10-tools".

And correction, two "osso-media-serv" processes in "top" output take 100%
CPU total now. (note: no Media Player was open since about 8 hours ago
O_o) And it drained all my battery by now ;)

So it did something, it just isn't particularily working :)

gst-inspect tremor outputted a load of info and looking basically good.
"no loopfunc()", though...

and "filesrc" on the device is from version "0.10.5", so what I used
is probably too old...

cheers,
  Danny