Hi,

I have ported my Mortar (two player artillery) game to 770.

You can get the sources and a binary package from here:
        http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/open.shtml#mortar

The source package contains a small script that makes from
a Makefile based project a Maemo compatible Debian package
without a need to learn, add & debug any Debian or Autotools
"bloat" to your project.  You still need to create the .desktop
and icon files and your SW needs to have sensible "install"
Makefile target though, the script does just packaging.
(Please read the script before using it, it has a couple
of hardcoded items like package author which you need to
change)

        - Eero