Hi,

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 08:34:48PM +0100, Jonathan Matthews-Levine wrote:
> >I have ported my Mortar (two player artillery) game to 770.
> >
> >You can get the sources and a binary package from here:
> >     http://koti.mbnet.fi/tammat/open.shtml#mortar
>
> Hi Eero -
>
> Thanks for this: it's installing at the moment :-)
> Just a quick FYI - although I'm sure I'll figure it out while playing,
> your crib sheet doesn't which key actually /fires/ :-)

Thanks, I seem to have forgotten that (it's quite naturally the
navigation thingy middle button).

> Many thanks again - I'll let you know how I get on with it. How would
> you like bug reports/RFEs - by email?

Sounds fine to me!

Btw. I just noticed that the script for making Debian package
doesn't actually put the postinst script to the package (to
update the icon cache), I'll try to update the source and
binary packages evening.

        - Eero