On 10/26/06, Mikhail Sobolev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 10:44:23PM +0100, Andrew Flegg wrote:
> From a technical PoV, IT 2005 and IT 2006 have been completely
> different, though: lots of minor releases to fix bugs in the former;
> nothing like that with the latter - but there's Sardine instead.
That's a very good point: we did not seem to produce any bugfix
releases for IT 2006.

It'd be interesting to see why you think this is. For example, is there an
internal perception that IT 2006 is just "more finished" than IT 2005, or
because efforts have been redirected into Sardine (and now Herring)?

[snip the rest, I think we can probably put that safely to bed]

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://www.bleb.org/