Hi All,

I am new to Maemo and Linux programming in general.  I have scanned
through the archived developer mailing list but I did not see similar
subject.

I am wondering if I could adjust Maemo to boot to a different look like
the picture link below:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/061026/480/f26319e8ffdb4d90b1c5b50cc077bc13#

How difficult would it be to adjust Maemo to boot to a blank screen that
filled with just application's icon buttons?  Would it involve source
code adjustment?  Would booting to an application like a web browser
with buttons solves my problem?  Or may be I should not even use Maemo?

Thanks in advance for any pointers/suggestions.

Sincerely,
Cheon-Woei Ng