On Sat, 2006-25-11 at 18:31 +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> Then I am sorry. The "Please provide a working driver for bluetooth
> audio, both in and out." phrase is a bit demanding and I thought ti can
> from you.

Hi Stefan,
Yes, in fact that was me but I thought that was what you wanted.  It was
a statement of requirements and in no way was meant to be demanding.
Language is great isn't it, wonder how many wars centuries ago were
started because of it:-)  I think I was a bit confused about what you
actually were after, once I sent you the link.  Ah well, it's the
weekend here and we're off for a hike, first nice weather for over a two
weeks, been raining like there is no tomorrow.

Cheers

--
George Farris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]