There is a small hidden trick to manage upper or lower case in HWR. If
you wrote a letter, say 'h', but you had wanted it to be uppercase 'H',
you just rewrite 'h' or 'H' at the same place of printed 'h' in HWR area
-> the 'h' will be updated to 'H', no matter 'h' or 'H' you write later.
Means you wrote 'h' twice at same position, the case will be corrected.
The same rule valid for 'H' and all other letters.

Br,
Xun CHEN