hi all,

On 1/24/07, Anuj Verma (Kevin) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 05:57:49 -0800, Pandit Panburana wrote:

> Hello,
>
>      Do you happen to know what is the memory footprint of the minimo now?
>
> Thank you,
> -Pandit

Any builds of minimo other than,
http://home.ufam.edu.br/~agan/minimo/mistral/ ?

as I will like to give it a try

No. I had plans to migrate all minimo maemo port stuff to
maemo.garage, but due to lack of time it is not done yet. About
releases,  the newest one is 0.16.8-2 in matter of facts, available
only at home.ufam.edu.br/~agan/minimo/mistral , as you pointed out.

*******
*news*
*******

* I have tried it on n800, and it works fine.
* I started today working on a new release, which is planed to land on
friday  at the most.

ps: I wish to be part of developer program, please ..... =) no email, so far.

regards

--
--Antonio Gomes