On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 15:55 -0500, Brian Waite wrote:
> Larry,
> I am willing to bet your code works. The code is not valid at the Nokia US
> store. Although it registers, you cannot complete the transaction. (Credit
> Card verification failure.
> Read my post from before you can call and get it taken care of or wait. I bet
> by Monday they have it working right .

I have successfully ordered mine!

I'll bet it could have worked earlier, but I discovered I was providing
the wrong CC2 code from the formhistory for that credit card number :(

All is well for me now, so I encourage everyone in the US who was having
problems to try again.

I'm off to class now.

Regards,
Andrew Barr

> Thanks
> Brian
>
> On Thursday 25 January 2007 15:30, Larry Battraw wrote:
> >   Warning-- do NOT empty your cart like I did.  I got the exact same
> > message and when I called the help desk I got passed to three
> > different people, all of which said they couldn't help me.  I tried
> > emptying my cart to see if that would help in letting them process the
> > code, but no dice.  Once you enter the code (Whether the order
> > completes or not!) it's locked out and no longer valid.  I now had to
> > find some kind soul on the Maemo team and try to convince them I
> > really didn't use my code :-(
> >
> > Larry

> > > I called the number after I encountered the same problem--the person I
> > > spoke to said that there are currently problems processing the code
> > > (someone had already called).  It doesn't seem to have anything to do
> > > with the credit card.  He said that he will call me back, probably by the
> > > end of the day, when the problems are sorted out.
> > >
> > > Aaron

Andrew Barr | http://www.pridelands.dyndns.org/
panthera leo anthro

"My life is an open book, but I'm not going to read it to you."
        -- David Hyde Pierce