Quim,

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

If you don't have "dev" or "developer" somewhere in those
developer list names, they will be bothered with user
questions, and those users will then be dissatisfied with
being sent away. Descriptions aren't enough.

I was waiting some kind of concept approval before going into wording.
Let's see if this makes sense (at least to Ferenc, our dear server-side
admin):

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (renamed maemo-developers@maemo.org, no change
in subscribers)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (new list, interested people need to join)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (renamed maemo-users@maemo.org, no change in
subscribers)

About the flags in the email subject, is this a problem? I can live
with/without them, no strong opinion here.

Without flags in the subject I am not sure how I will be able to filter the list as people sometimes reply directly instead of to the list.

--
Quim Gil
Maemo team