I'm ok with the current setup. Maybe just change the default reply-to
or i'll always have to use reply-to-all..

Search the lists for "reply-to", many people are vehemently against this change. It's not currently on the table for this discussion and if reply-to mangling is to be considered, it should be as a separate and distinct question from the other mailing list changes being discussed.

To respond to Quim's question as to whether all this list rejiggering is necessary, I think the answer is no. I've pointed out before, and will point out one last time that application development discussions become API proposal discussions very fluidly and there's a benefit to keeping both discussions in the same arena. That said, if it's decided that there *must* be more lists, app/platform is the most sensible place to make a split.

Thanks,
Mike