[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can somebody from Nokia confirm that 3D is an unwanted feature on the N800 and that it will not be added soon?

This is not a tendencious question, is it?  :)

3D is not an unwanted feature, since (as a principle) we want to have
all the features making the tablets excel in Internet and multimedia
experiences.

However, due to various factors the equation 3D + N800 + Soon = Uneasy.
Specially if by "soon" you really mean soon.

Well I'll phrase the question a bit simpler:

Is this something that could happen at all or are these factors such that, as it stands now, it's unlikely to happen at all?

Andrew

Quim