2007/4/13, marc zonzon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Thanks for the hint
I am accustomed to use busybox to mount nfs on openwrt, so I didn't
think that the given busybox was not handling nfs.

But when I test the apt-get for mount It pretend to upgrade my busybox
with a 3:1.1.3-3.sdk3 release and I don't know if it is secure to do
it, is this busybox release only for the scratchbox on can we use it
on the device? what happen to the busybox in rom?

I'm not exactly sure why the version is sdk3, but at least I have
installed that version on my device and have had no troubles from it.

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]