Ok I installed the replacement busybox (which does not have the mount
applet) and mount. And nfs works, I also checked that mount still
works ok with ext3 mmc. Thank you

I still don't understand why busybox does not use the option:
CONFIG_FEATURE_MOUNT_NFS=y
is there any reason to use a separate mount utility?

A n800-nfs howto would be usefull.
n800 with a small wireless attached disk is a very successful option
and quite cheap.

I use a wl-hdd+openwrt+optware (~150€)  to get disk storage, UPnP
medias, wired connectivity on my n800, and n800 with his 120Giga of
storage is very nice.

Marc

> But when I test the apt-get for mount It pretend to upgrade my busybox
> with a 3:1.1.3-3.sdk3 release and I don't know if it is secure to do
> it, is this busybox release only for the scratchbox on can we use it
> on the device? what happen to the busybox in rom?

I'm not exactly sure why the version is sdk3, but at least I have
installed that version on my device and have had no troubles from it.

--
Kalle Vahlman, [EMAIL PROTECTED]