We will keep working on the IT OS 2007 Hacker edition for the 770. We
will go through IT OS 2006 bugs submitted in maemo’s Bugzilla, trying to
solve at least the most relevant and the ones already fixed in the
official IT OS 2007. We will release the fixes in updated images, all of
them unofficial and to be used at your own risk. We can’t make any
promise on performance levels or specific bug fixes, but hopefully you
will be happier than now with the results.
Hi,

Time to get back to work on this.

Work on the OS 2007 / 770 hacker edition happens in the OS2007on770
Garage project [1]

You can help us get back on track by lending a hand with bug tracking.

- A number of good reports of problems with OS2007/770 have
been sent to the mailing list. Re-posting them to the Garage project [1]
bug tracker would help
- Copying open bugs for OS 2006 in Maemo bugzilla to the Garage
project will help as well
- Fresh bug reports are of course welcome

Cheers,
Carlos

[1] https://garage.maemo.org/projects/os2007on770/