2007/5/1, Siarhei Siamashka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Monday 30 April 2007 17:49, Daniel Stone wrote:
> It's completely safe to upgrade from a deb if it's not broken.  If you
> set up a standard Maemo build environment and run apt-get source
> xorg-server and apt-get build-dep xorg-server, it should work just fine,
> in theory.
>
> I don't have any tips, per se.  Once I get it all integrated it'll be in
> git, but for now, the only public source is the packages.

OK, thanks. It may take some time though. I'm still using old scratchbox
with mistral SDK here (did not have enough free time to upgrade yet). Until I
clean up my scratchbox mess, I can only provide some patch without testing, if
anybody courageous can try to build it :)

Given that I fear not the perils of building a X server with
nonstandard options[1], I shall be more than happy to conduct such
adventurous acts :)

And unless Mr. Kulve has objections, the results could be installed
from a repository as well.

[1]
http://syslog.movial.fi/archives/47-Shadows-for-everyone-well,-not-really.html

--